Application for a Degree or Certificate

It is strongly recommended that students meet with a counselor regarding degree, certificate, and/or transfer requirements.

Official transcripts from other colleges must be on file; only when transfer work is to be applied towards a COD degree.  Major course work and course substitutions must be TES approved.


  • Students must have completed 40 units & at least 12 units at COD.


  • Students must have completed or have 6 units in process at COD.

To participate in Commencement 2022, please contact the
Admissions & Records Office.