College Golf Center
Reopened July 12, 2021
Get back into the swing of things!
The College Golf Center reopened on July 12, 2021 as an option for outdoor activity.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We have
implemented a series of safety regulations in compliance with College of the Desert,
Riverside County Public Health Department, and the state of California to limit the
spread of COVID-19.
Customers and employees must adhere to the following requirements:
- Stay home if you are sick, have any symptoms, or believe that you might have COVID-19 or other
illness where you should not be near or around others in public.
- Facemask is strongly encouraged; facemask is required for indoor settings.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet.
- Wash your hands often; hand sanitizers are available for use.
- Cash is not accepted; debit/credit card is the only acceptable form of payment.
- No gathering—customers must exit the facility when they have hit their last ball.
- Only one customer allowed in the Golf Center Office at a time.
Signage will be placed appropriately throughout the facility to remind customers of
Customers who repeatedly fail to adhere to the requirements will be asked to leave
Driving Range Hours
- Monday – Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Last bucket sold one hour before closing.
College Golf Center Office Hours
- Monday – Friday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Contact (760) 776-7486
73450 Fred Waring Drive in Palm Desert, California 92260
- Premium balls
- Putting and chipping practice areas
- Bunker sand
- Golf instruction
Range Balls per Bucket
- Small (51 balls) $5.00
- Large (102 balls) $10.00
Range Card Discounts
Discount cards are available in the Golf Center Office.
- Pay $45 receive $50 value
- Pay $100 receive $125 value
- Pay $200 receive $280 value
- Pay $300 receive $425 value