|Monday - Friday:
||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
- January 28th
- February 25th
- March 25th
- April 22nd
- May 27th
8 am - 12 noon
4th Wednesday of the Month
Location: Cravens Student Services Center Building
1st Floor - East end of building
Office: 760.773.2536 ~ Fax: 760.423.6630
Donni Prince - Veterans Specialist, VA Certifying Official
Sandra Hauf - Counselor
Check out our new COD Veterans Services Facebook page: COD Vets
Be sure to sign up for your VA E-Benefits account
You Served Us, Now Let Us Serve You
We understand that the transition to student life can be personally challenging, yet rewarding. We, along with the entire COD community, are grateful to you and your family members for your service to our country, and are dedicated to providing the services you need to successfully navigate this transition.
Our office is also an informational center to assist you with any questions you may have regarding your veterans’ educational benefits, as well as providing support services to ensure your success at College of the Desert.
- One-on-one personalized student assistance
- Veterans Academic Counselor
- Disability Support
- Liaison with all other COD support services
- Certification of education benefits for all chapters
- Providing academic advising by discussing the curriculum and approving course selection for compliance with DVA regulations
- Priority registration for students who have completed the SSSP requirements, are in good standing and have completed fewer than 101 units at COD
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Transition services
- Support services while you pursue your goals!
College of the Desert is approved by the California State Approving Agency to enroll veterans and other eligible persons.
VA's new publication: "Factors to Consider When Choosing a School: A guide before using the GI Bill" at: VA's Guide