Google Pixel for Analytics
Navigate Up
Sign In
Skip to Content

Enrollment Documents ​​


 International Education Enrollment Documents

Affidavit of Support - required for students who have a sponsor funding their education.pdf
Affidavit of Support for Accommodations - for students whose local sponsor will provide accommodations.pdf
IEP Transfer-in Form - for students transferring from another US institution to COD.pdf