Location: 45524 Oasis St., Indio, CA 92201
Phone: (760) 776-7200
FAX: (760) 342-8659
Spring 2016 Hours of Operation (Effective February 1, 2016):
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
From March 21st through March 31st the Administration Office will close at 5:00 p.m.
The campus will be closed on the following dates in the Spring 2016 term, for a full
listing of Important dates, click here.
Friday, February 12 Lincoln's Birthday
Saturday, February 13 Saturday Classes will not meet
Monday, February 15 Washington's Birthday Observed
March 21 - March 24 Spring Break: campus is open, however, no classes will be held
Friday, March 25 Spring Holiday
Saturday, March 26 Campus closed, classes will not meet
Student Support Services:
Please confirm all hours with the Administration Office. Call 760-776-7200 for more information.
- The COD Bookstore is typically onsite for the first week of classes. Books can also be purchased online or at the Palm Desert Campus Bookstore location. For more information, please click here.
- Passes are distributed on the first Monday of each of month at the Indio Campus Administration Office on the second. There is a limited quantity and passes are issued on a first come first serve basis for those meeting the requirements. To view requirements, click here.
- Limited services are provided at the Indio Campus . For full services, including exams, please visit the clinic located on the Palm Desert Campus. For more information, click here.
Academic, Career and Personal Counseling Services:
Counselors are available at the Indio and the Mecca/Thermal campus. To schedule an appointment at Indio, please call 760-776-7200. To schedule an appointment at the Mecca/Thermal campus, please call 760-396-2010.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday from 11 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Friday from 8:30 a.m. until Noon
- For more information about Counseling services, click here.
Get the EDGE at COD
- Staff is available by appointment and walk-in every Tuesday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- For more information, click here.
Financial Aid Assistance:
- The EOPS/CARE Counselor is available every Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Visit the Administration Office on the 2nd floor for details.
- For more information about services and programs, click here.
Visit the financial aid website for full details, applications deadlines and more, click here.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: Services are available at the Mecca/Thermal Campus.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday Services are available at the Palm Desert Campus until noon, call 760-773-2532.
- A representative from the Veterans Services Office is available at Indio on the Fourth Wednesday of every month from 8:00 a.m. to Noon.
- For more information about our Veterans Resource Center, click here.
Tutoring and Academic Skills Center (TASC) Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
See lab staff for tutoring hours. Schedules can vary.
Other Services, See the Administration Office for Details
- For a full listing of all student and academic support services, click here.
- Application Assistance
- Bookstore: Located at Indio Campus the first week of every semester, new on-site store coming Fall 2016
- ASCOD Student Elections, Club Rush
- ABE (GED/HS Diploma) Information
- Workshops: Nursing, Teaching, CalGrant, Financial Aid, Scholarship
- High School Completion/ ESLN contact (760) 776-7318
Please click here
, or copy the link below to schedule your assessment test. Before clicking the link, please have your student ID number ready.
ESLN registration and testing are available. Please contact the office for more information.
Inscripciones y examen para
clases de ingles como segundo idioma (ESLN) disponible. Para mas
información favor de comunicarse a la oficina.