Location: 45524 Oasis St., Indio, CA 92201
Phone: (760) 776-7200
FAX: (760) 342-8659
Spring 2016 Hours of Operation (Effective February 1, 2016):
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The campus will be closed on the following dates in the Spring 2016 term, for a full
listing of Important dates, click here.
Friday, February 12, 2016, Lincoln's Birthday
Saturday, February 13, 2016 Saturday Classes will not meet
Monday, February 15, 2016 Washington's Birthday Observed
March 21 through March 25 the campus will be open, however no Saturday classes will be held
Friday, March 25, 2016 Spring Holiday
Student Support Services:
Please confirm all hours with the Administration Office. Call 760-776-7200 for more information.
- The COD Bookstore will be onsite for the following hours during the first week of classes. Books can also be purchased online or at the Palm Desert Campus Bookstore location. For more information, please click here.
- Monday, February 1st 12 p.m. (Noon) to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 2nd 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 3rd 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, February 4th 12 p.m. (Noon) to 6 p.m.
- Passes are distributed on the first Monday of each of month at the Indio Campus Administration Office on the second. There is a limited quantity and passes are issued on a first come first serve basis for those meeting the requirements. To view requirements, click here.
- Limited services are provided on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Indio Campus during the fall and spring semesters. For full services, including exams, please visit the clinic located on the Palm Desert Campus.
- For more information, click here.
Academic, Career and Personal Counseling Services:
- Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. to Noon
- For more information about Counseling services, click here.
Get the EDGE at COD
- Staff is available by appointment and walk-in every Tuesday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- For more information, click here.
Financial Aid Assistance:
- The EOPS/CARE Counselor is available every Monday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Office 310.
- For more information about services and programs, click here.
Visit the financial aid website for full details, applications deadlines and more, click here.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: Services are available at the Mecca/Thermal Campus.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday Services are available at the Palm Desert Campus until noon, call 760-773-2532.
- A representative from the Veterans Services Office is available at Indio on the Fourth Wednesday of every month from 8:00 a.m. to Noon.
- For more information about our Veterans Resource Center, click here.
Tutoring and Academic Skills Center (TASC) Hours of Operation:
Spring 2016 Semester: Starting February 2, 2016
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
See lab staff for tutoring hours. Schedules can vary.
Other Services, See the Administration Office for Details
- For a full listing of all student and academic support services, click here.
- Application Assistance
- Bookstore: Located at Indio Campus the first week of every semester, new on-site store coming Fall 2016
- ASCOD Student Elections, Club Rush
- ABE (GED/HS Diploma) Information
- Workshops: Nursing, Teaching, CalGrant, Financial Aid, Scholarship
- High School Completion/ ESLN contact (760) 776-7318
Please click here
, or copy the link below to schedule your assessment test. Before clicking the link, please have your student ID number ready.
ESLN registration and testing are available. Please contact the office for more information.
Registracion de ingles de como segundo idioma (ESLN) Para mas informacion, favor de llamar a la oficina.