Career Center Services
Cravens Student Services Center, 2nd floor
College of the Desert
43-500 Monterey Ave.
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Victoria Curry, Career Center Coordinator/Counselor
Escarlet Wirth, Career Counselor
Gloria Viloria, Career Center Technician
The COD Career Center serves the career development needs of students and provides the following services.
• Career counselors help students explore majors, occupations and career fields through comprehensive printed and computerized resources.
• Career assessments may be recommended by your Career Counselor to measure interests, skills, personality and work values.
• Individual career counseling tailored to the individual’s specific needs can be arranged by appointment.
• A variety of career workshops are offered throughout the fall and spring semesters on topics from resume, job search, interviewing skills, major choice, goal setting and more.
• Students may receive guidance with job search preparation and strategies either individually by appointment or during workshops.
• The Career Center offers a collection of helpful web-based resources for occupational and educational reference.
• COD students may receive resume writing assistance by appointment.
• Credit courses on career and life planning are offered throughout the academic school year. Please contact the Career Center or check the current semester schedule for more information.
For further information, please call the Career Center at (760) 862-1351. You may also come by and visit us in the Transfer/Career Center.