CARE APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Five Steps to Apply for CARE
- Apply for admissions to COD
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and receive approval for a Board of Governors (BOG) Enrollment Fee Waiver A or B
- Complete and submit the EOPS/CARE online application (incomplete applications WILL NOT be processed)
- Submit a copy of your most recent Notice of Action/Passport to Services (Gen2000) from CalWORKS/GAIN, or TANF (For Spring 2016, your NOA/Passport to Services must be dated January 1, 2016 or later or it WILL NOT be accepted).
- Submit an Income Verification Form available from the EOPS/CARE office or via email (signed, dated, and stamped by your TANF/CalWORKs Eligibility Worker, January 1, 2016 or later).
What happens next?
- Your application will be processed by a staff member.
- You will receive an email from the EOPS/CARE Program Specialist, to the email that you listed on your application, notifying you of the outcome of your application and if any additional information/forms are needed.