1. Choose your transfer institution:
Type college name in first box
or Choose first letter from Alphabetical Index
or Scroll down through printed list
2. Click on the >box to the left of the institution.
3. Choose correct catalog year by clicking on >box to the left
Only the most recent catalog will be visible. For more catalog choices choose the VIEW ALL
option (top right in red) to view all catalog choices.
4. Review list of course equivalencies.
5. Click on the VIEW button to view the course descriptions and any notes.
6. Print equivalency list using printer icon (top right)
You can create your own list of classes by clicking on the +list icon on the far right.
View your list by clicking on the paper icon (top right)
Print or email your list using the icons on the top right of your list.
This database is not a complete list and is growing with every external transcript evaluated. If you do not find the course information you need it may not have been evaluated yet. Please contact a counselor.