How to Order Transcripts
College of the Desert has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders via the internet through a secured site. TranscriptPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Transcript request options:
Regular Service: $7.00 each; transcripts will be mailed within 10-15 working days
Rush Service: $15.00 each; transcripts will be mailed within 3-5 working days
NOTE: FedEx option should be chosen only with Rush Service request; processing time is not affected by mailing option.
Regular mail service through USPS is included with your transcript order
FEDERAL EXPRESS overnight mail is available for an additional $18.00
Benefits of TranscriptPlus®
- Allows you to submit your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per week.
- Provides email communication about your order progress.
- Provides operator assistance from 7am (CST) to 7pm (CST) Monday--Thursday and 7am (CST) to 5pm (CST) on Friday by calling 800-646-1858. (FOR TRANSCRIPT ORDERS ONLY).
- Transcript orders will NOT be processed until all outstanding debts and/or holds are cleared.
- If you need a transcript sent after a Grade Change is made, please confirm the grade in WebAdvisor before ordering your transcript.
- Picture ID is required to pick up transcripts in person.
NOTE: Transcripts held for student pick-up will be held for a maximum of 30 days. If they are not picked up within this time frame, they will be destroyed and you will not be refunded. A new order and fee will be required.
- The first two transcripts (lifetime) a student can request are FREE. However, FREE requests are not available through TranscriptPlus®. FREE orders must be done in person at the Admissions & Records counter as a 21-business day request. These orders take significantly longer to process and will be mailed within four to five (4-5) weeks.