College Planning Council
College Planning Council is an advisory committee to the Superintendent/President on college-wide issues, and serves as the primary policy and planning recommendation group for the college, thereby establishing the charges to other units and committees in accomplishing specific tasks including but not limited to the following areas: classified staff development, Datatel implementation, diversity, health and welfare, safety, non-instructional programs, student equity, accreditation, bookstore, food service, strategic planning, and facilities.
- Assessment of Planning & Outcomes (APO)
- Budget (Requires Portal Login)
- Data Evaluation (Requires Portal Login)
- Enrollment Management (Requires Portal Login)
- Institutional Plan Coordination (Requires Portal Login)
Outreach & Training (Requires Portal Login)